The virtual Vernissage is an event which allows the graduating students from the OST: Micromedia program to showcase
their work. It is a cumulation of the best works gathered over the three years spent in the program. The pieces showcase
the abilities and knowledge mastered through the use of graphic design, web design, and communication skills.
The portfolios explore a range of work, but not limited to:
- Photo editing, retouching & composition.
- Illustration & logo creation.
- Page layout, brochures, reports, manuals.
- Web design, animation, CMS.
- Web development, online games, mobile apps, SPAs.
- Branding & identity.
- Video production & editing.
- Design & packaging.